PLEASE NOTE for Dual Zone Systems – Only sync one unit and one remote at a time. Make sure the second unit and second remote are unplugged and have no batteries.
- Sync One Unit + One Remote – Turn Off & unplug your control unit for 5 seconds.
- Plug in your control unit and immediately press and hold the “down” ▼ button on the control panel of Control Unit until a digital number appears on the display screen (The Down button needs to be pressed within 5 seconds of plugging in your control unit). Do not power on the Control Unit for this step.
*** If you do not see a digital number repeat steps 1 and 2 ***
- Once the digital number appears on the display screen of the Control Unit, then on the Remote, press and hold the “up” ▲ and “down” ▼ buttons at the same time until you see a temperature with both the “F” and “C” showing on the control unit display screen.
- Next, turn on your Control Unit. Change the temperature on the Remote and press Enter. If you hear a chime, the Remote is now synced to your Control Unit.
- Jump in bed and take it for a test drive!
Have more questions? Submit a Request