This cleaning will remove any residue that may have accumulated in your pad. We recommend this cleaning every 3 months with regular use, as well as before and after storage of your ChiliPad
- Empty the water in your unit/Cube (remember that you never want to store your unit/Cube with water in it).
- Add 1/2 cup of Hydrogen Peroxide to the unit/Cube.
- Fill the remainder of the water reservoir with distilled water.
- Run unit/Cube on a hot setting with the cap off for about 6-8 hours. Be sure the unit/Cube is higher than the pad to ensure the water doesn’t spill out the top of the unit/cube as you will have the cap off.
- Wipe off any residue that may rise to the top throughout the process.
- Once this is completed, drain your cube and set back up with distilled water and 1-2 capfuls of Hydrogen Peroxide and wait til it stops fizzing before you put the cap back on.
Failure to care for and perform routine cleaning and maintenance will void your warranty.
Please feel free to contact our Customer Service staff, or visit the Chili Guru with questions or
concerns regarding your Chili Technology products.
Have more questions? Submit a Request