Depending on your use, you should clean your chiliPAD very 1 to 3 months.
Use our chiliPAD System Cleaning Solution in your Cube. One time per month, add one packet of the chiliPAD cleaning solution to your Cube. Ensure the Cube is connected to your Pad so the solution can clean the tubes inside your Pad. You can purchase packets of the solution at chilitechnology.com/collections/all. It's easy + quick.
- Empty your cube/control unit
- Fill it with clean, distilled water
- Pour in the chiliPAD cleaning solution
- Connect your cube/control unit to pad and run it on "HI" for 1 hour
- Drain the water mixture from the cube/control unit
- Refill with distilled water + run like normal
- Use a can of compressed air to blow in around side vents.
Ensure there is ample space around the Control Unit/Cube for ventilation. The Control Unit/Cube utilizes fresh air to cool the electronics, so sufficient air is necessary for optimal performance and long life of your system. Clearance of 18 inches on all sides is recommended. *** Do Not put your control unit under your bed unless using bed risers*** as this can restrict the airflow to the unit.
Failure to care for and perform routine cleaning and maintenance can void your warranty.
Have more questions? Submit a Request